Scope of WorkThis position is situated under the Head, Brownfield Projects. The Job owner will:
- Safely and efficiently lead and direct the activities of the E&C Brownfield Projects, in line with organizational strategic and business objectives, targets and plans.
- Drive an accident free environment, maintaining a strong safety culture; compliance with HSE rules.
- Lead and mentor Brownfield Projects Team members and contribute to the development and implementation of processes, tool and working methods for continuous improvement.
- Deliver Brownfield Projects safely, on time, to budget and to the required level of quality.
ActivitiesResponsible for leading the Brownfield Projects activities to the works related to the Al Shaheen field, including:
- To drive an incident free (IF) environment in the development, planning and execution of projects.
- Uphold and be a role model for the company’s core values, Incident Free and leadership behaviors.
- To ensure compliance with HSE (occupational and process) legislation, Company standards and procedures as they apply to project management and project engineering, to ensure employee safety and legislative compliance.
- To ensure compliance with Company Management System and applicable International Standards.
- To review and to approve deviations to NOC standards.
- To organize an effective and efficient delivery management team, consisting of Senior Brownfield Projects Engineers and Brownfield Projects Engineers. To provide leadership and coaching to all direct reports in the execution of their responsibilities; encourage innovative thinking around process safety, production optimization and cost efficiency.
- To take ownership and delivery of key project management deliverables for Brownfield Projects: Project Execution, Project Budget, Project Quality, Project Interface Management
- To plan the works in accordance to prioritization agreed with Head of Brownfield Projects, based on safety, production and future development requirements.
- To assist the Head of Brownfield Projects in determining long term strategic priorities, targets and annual plans.
- Provide Head of Brownfield Projects with regular reports with analysis on performance and results and ensure relevant reports are maintained and distributed to key stakeholders.
- In collaboration with C&P, to manage, monitor, control all required contractual process until recommendation to award. This shall include ensuring the recommendation is made in the best technical and commercial terms.
- Contribute to improvements, development and implementation of E&C Brownfield Projects activities, procedures, tools, processes and procedures.
- Manage the performance of direct reports: Direct objective setting; staff performance appraisals & provide regular feedback, giving guidance on improvements where necessary.
- To provide support to other departments in E&C to justify the estimations to the clients, assets or partners.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders required to meet NOC’s business and operational objectives.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by his hierarchical superiors.
- Engineer with more than 10 years’ experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
- Engineering Degree from internationally recognised University, plus recognised professional certification.
- Good knowledge of industry best practice in Project Management
- Strong networking skills externally and internally.
- Fluent in English.
Please quote position code E&C058 when applying