- Leading a team of 4 Technicians to support the safe delivery of approximately 40,000 bopd
- Acting as an Performing Authority to ensure that all Electrical works are carried out in accordance with the Permit to Work process and company requirements
- Ensuring the timely liquidation of all planned and corrective maintenance activities relevant for the Electrical discipline
- Providing technical input to key stakeholders related to the execution of campaign and project scopes.
- Coordinate logistics, Electrical maintenance and repairs of equipment located on the platform to ensure the normal operation, while following established company procedures and instructions from the Operating Authority
- Ensure inspections are carried out following the preventive maintenance program to assure the normal operation of the equipment
- Ensure that any failure or emergency that may interrupt the normal operations of the Electrical equipment is prevented or corrected
- Create SAP work orders to ensure all materials are added and estimated work hours are correct
- Coordinate personnel and logistics during maintenance and repair work to assure quality and efficiency
- Ensure Electrical maintenance backlog is maintained within Company targets
- Provide field input to modifications, technical upgrades and improvements to support implementation
- Ensure safe delivery of core business through active management of maintenance activities and core operational activities while also integrating the execution of Maintenance and Well Service Campaigns and E&C activities
- Provide Operating Authority with feedback in order to improve business performance, improve production uptime, deliver cost efficiencies and reduce risk within Electrical area
- Participate in the Daily Permit Meeting and ensure teams strict compliance with company requirements and safe execution of all Electrical platform work activities
- Provide direction, coaching and support to team members to ensure targets are met
- Motivate and inspire staff in the execution of their responsibilities to drive a performance culture and encourage innovative thinking around process safety and asset integrity
- Act as an Emergency Response Team Member as per HSE training matrix and platform requirements
- Represent NOC appropriately and in accordance with code of ethics when interfacing with internal and external stakeholders
- Promote cost consciousness across entire network of stakeholders in order to embed a strong cost culture.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering field or equivalent
- Industry Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in O&G production operations, or Electrical systems in similar industry.
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Thorough understanding and application of industry process safety guidelines and procedures
- Ability to set and implement operational objectives, drive performance and foster a performance culture
- Highly motivated, flexible in approach and with a proactive mindset
- Ability to work with large teams in a complex and multic6ltural environment
- Strong leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Computer literate.
- Basic Firefighting
- Basic Cause Tree Analysis
- Oil Spill Principles and Management Level 1
- Health and Industrial Hygiene.
Deadline for submission of applications is on June 26, 2018
Please quote position code FOP100 when applying